What is ShivYog?
His Holiness Avdhoot Baba Shivanand Ji is an embodiment of unconditional love and divine wisdom. Known as the father of Indian healing, he revived the sacred wisdom of ancient India and opened the gates of esoteric knowledge for the common man. Babaji is a self realized master and a social reformer. He is selflessly engaged in various social and spiritual activities to realize his mission of healing the humanity.
Shiv means Infinite and Yog means Union and ‘Shiv Yog’ is the Union with the Infinite. We are all born with immense potential. All the powers of the world reside in us. When a person is in pain and suffering he accepts that it is his destiny but according to Shiv Yog the real truth is that we ourselves are the divine conciousness , we are the ultimate bliss and the reason why we have been incarnated as human beings is to experience that bliss through our body. Siddha Gurus have revealed that as we start burning our accumulated Karmas though Shiv Yog Dhyan it raises our level of consciousness resulting in advancement of health, prosperity and relationship. This guides us towards spiritual progress and enables us to achieve all Material and Spiritual Desire. We get graced by Shiva and start materializing whatever we want to achieve in life. Thus through Shiv Yog we can unfold the Infinite Potential that resides in us and create our own destiny.
Shiv Yog is not a technique; it is the path of Grace. The enormous growth that happens instantaneously when one starts practicing Shiv Yog is due to the Grace of the Shiv Yogis who with their intensive Tapa awakened the Sanjeevani Shakti of Lord Mahamrityunjaya. There is no limit to the experiences one can have in Shiv Yog, more the devotion more Grace one receives. Till now the knowledge and power of Sanjeevani Shakti was limited to very few Shiv Yogis. Although we could experience the Divine Cosmic power every moment but we were unable to tap its full potential as only a Guru can unlock the door that leads to GOD. Fortunately with the divine grace of Shiva, Babaji has started blessing each one of us with the divine knowledge. In ShivYog Dhyan Shivir Babaji does ‘Shaktipat’ which connects (yog) our Atma with Parmatma (Shiv) and we get the powers to invoke the Divine Cosmic Energy. By invoking the cosmic power we cleanse and release our negative karmas that result in a healthy, prosperous and successful life.
SHIV YOG – THE SCIENCE BEYOND SCIENCE.
Many scientists, researchers and doctors were very surprised when His Holiness Avdhoot Baba Shivanand ji used the term Science Beyond Science to describe Shiv Yog. As the deeper significance of this description was not so obvious, the descriptor Science Beyond Science was greeted with part curiosity and part scepticism. It was logical for the scientific community to ask as to what could possibly be beyond science itself? Science was always seen by scientists to be the domain of scientists and not of the spiritual Gurus.
Until Science Beyond Science was coined, Shiv Yog was perceived and seen basically as a spiritual programme taught by a Siddha Master (lineage of enlightened masters in India). While Shiv Yog was gaining popularity in all parts of India and abroad, because of its unique powerful message of self empowerment, it was largely seen as a programme that empowered and encouraged seekers to tap into their innate healing talents and capabilities. Babaji has been progressively and regularly revealing the multiple layers, mysteries and secrets of Shiv Yog.
BENEFITS OF SHIVYOG
- Medical trials conducted during Shiv Yog camps show that the sacred meditations where “Sanjeevani Shakti” and “Mrit Sanjeevani Shakti” is invoked enhances the regenerating capabilities of the human cells thereby helps in revival of dysfunctional organs and brings about age reversal and rejuvenation.
- Healing of 12 houses of horoscope to bring good luck and removal of obstacles.
- Happier relationships within family and friends Removal of blockages and healing of studies, career, court case and situations at home, college or work place.
- Relief from various Dosha (Guru, Dev, Janam Kundli, Bhumi, Kaal Sarpa etc)
- Help your “pitras”(ancestors) reach the highest dimension of afterlife. As they ascend from the lower dimension to the higher dimension they shower blessings on you and your children removing “pitra dosha” blockages. Individuals and family problems connected with “Pitra Dosha” get healed.
- Rectification of Vaastu of home, shop, factory or office with the help of yantras and “Sanjeevani Shakti”
- Materialisation of positive desires with the help of sacred “Shree Vidya Sadhna”.
- Chakra and Kundalini Activation.
- Lead a balanced life and enjoy all the pleasures of life while moving steadily towards Self Realisation.